Sunday, September 7, 2014

Aaron Angelo / A good day for a birthday


Welcome to the world Aaron Angelo !!! This morning (2am to be exact) was one of the best nights of my life. My nephew was born today. When my sister Kiki got pregnant all of my family was so excited because it would be the first child that any of us Costello kids would have. So, my parents would be grandparents for the first time, my sisters and I would become aunts for the first time, and my brother would become an uncle for the first time (the only uncle to Aaron actually). Nine months sounds like a long/is a long time but it felt so much faster than nine months. I only got to go to a couple doctor's appointments, but I was at least at the one when we figured out that he was going to be a boy. The craziest thing about the whole pregnancy was that I -out of all my family- would miss the birth of Aaron due to being at NYSUM for six weeks for EBI. He was originally due on the 28th of September. I wanted so badly to be there for his birth so i prayed a couple time and didn't think any of it after a while. Little did I know that on the 7th of September, the day right before I was to leave for NYC, my sister Hannah would come running into my room screaming "Shan get up! We have to go to the hospital! Kiki's water broke!!!!" The first thing I shouted was "PRAYERS ANSWERED" I was literally so excited. AND I MEAN PUMPED. All I wanted was to be there to meet the lil world changer Aaron Angelo. My sister's C-section went well and he was born without any complications!!! YAY. September 7th is a great day for a birthday. He is perfect. I MEAN PERFECT. LOOK AT HIS CHEEKS. I love him with my whole heart and I was so blessed to be able to meet him before I left. I am so excited to be the aunt of a world changer. Aaron Angelo is going to do big things in this world, and I am privileged to be a part of his life. So with all that being said g'night now (good morning actually). 

No comments:

Post a Comment